Windows、Linux での ProGet のダウンロード・インストール方法、またEULA（利用規約）。
ProGet License Agreement
Note: a separate license is required for all installations, including non-production installations like test or development servers. You may elect to use the free edition for non-production instances, but you may not connect a free instance of ProGet to another instance without a server license.
Following is our standard “clickthrough” license agreement. This is presented before installing ProGet. If you would prefer additional terms or an otherwise customized license agreement, we are amicable to negotiation for ProGet Enterprise.
This is a legally binding agreement and, like all contracts, you should read it carefully. Fortunately, we chose to use 302 words of plain English instead of legalese for this agreement, so hopefully it won’t be too painful for you.
If you install or otherwise use ProGet, then you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. If you don’t like the terms – or do not have the authority to accept the terms — then don’t install or use ProGet.
- ProGet is protected by all applicable local and international copyright laws.
- ProGet is licensed, not sold, and this license agreement grants you limited rights to use ProGet. You may not redistribute, sublicense, or transfer this license or rights.
- A valid license key from Inedo is required to use ProGet. You may not circumvent this requirement, nor any of the restrictions imposed by the license key, such as time limitations, feature limitations, etc.
- 4. The installer will automatically request a license key for you during installation.
a. A “Free Edition” key grants you a limited license that does not expire.
b. A “Enterprise Edition” key grants you a limited license for 30 days that may only be used for trial or evaluation purposes.
- You may only use your license key for a single installation of ProGet.
- You may not combine or otherwise connect multiple installations of ProGet Free.
- ProGet is provided “as is” with no warranties. You assume all risk when installing or using ProGet.
- You will not hold us liable for any damages that arise from installation or use of ProGet.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio. The state and federal courts located in Cuyahoga County will have sole jurisdiction any such dispute and you agree to irrevocably submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
ProGet 5.3 - Fully Supported
- PG-1973 - Add UserPassword as option for install script
- PG-1978 - Cache expensive dashboard queries used on home page
- PG-1974 - FIX: Add connector to feed from Manage Feed prompts to create a connector instead of select existing connector
- PG-1967 - FIX: Allow Connectors to be Edited with Feed-scoped Task
- PG-1971 - FIX: Connector Package Filters for Pypi not always working
- PG-1970 - FIX: Error during replication ("An item with the same key has already been added.")
- PG-1968 - FIX: Error on "Dependencies" tab of Maven artifact for "parent-managed" dependency versions
- PG-1972 - FIX: Search API has been deprecated from pypi.org
- PG-1975 - FIX: Show Symbols and Files tabs and content for cached connector packages
- PG-1976 - Increase efficiency of /health handler Downloads: